All Things Open
All Things Open is a two day conference for developers, technologists and decision makers around the topic of open source, open tech and the open web in the enterprise. The event will feature more than 50 world-class speakers from 20 states as well as the largest and most influential companies in the ‘open’ space. Attendees can choose from 45 minute or 1:30 tutorial sessions on 6 tracks hosted by some of the most well known experts in the world. The conference will take place October 23 and 24 at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC, the open source city.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie