All Things Open
All Things Open is a two day conference for developers, technologists and decision makers around the topic of open source, open tech and the open web in the enterprise. The event will feature more than 50 world-class speakers from 20 states as well as the largest and most influential companies in the ‘open’ space. Attendees can choose from 45 minute or 1:30 tutorial sessions on 6 tracks hosted by some of the most well known experts in the world. The conference will take place October 23 and 24 at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC, the open source city.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- find more twitter followers
- RSS Feeds