The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10)
The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10) will take place October 4-6, 2010, in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Join us for OSDI '10, the premier forum for discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems software. This year's program has been expanded to include 32 high-quality papers in areas including cloud storage, production networks, concurrency bugs, deterministic parallelism, as well as a poster session. Don't miss the opportunity to network with researchers and professionals from academic and industrial backgrounds to discuss innovative, exciting work in the systems area.
Register by September 13 and save! Additional discounts available!
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi