The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10)
The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10) will take place October 4-6, 2010, in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Join us for OSDI '10, the premier forum for discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems software. This year's program has been expanded to include 32 high-quality papers in areas including cloud storage, production networks, concurrency bugs, deterministic parallelism, as well as a poster session. Don't miss the opportunity to network with researchers and professionals from academic and industrial backgrounds to discuss innovative, exciting work in the systems area.
Register by September 13 and save! Additional discounts available!
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Calling All Linux Nerds!