7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing
The 7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing will assemble 800 Wall Street IT executives to see High Performance Computing, Low Latency, Cloud, Virtualization, Grid systems to increase speed and profits, reduce cost and increase agility and performance.
Major sponsors include Microsoft, IBM, Intel, HP, Cisco, Blade, Arista, Red Hat, Corvil, Solace, Forsythe, Fulcrum Microsystems, Fujitsu, SGI, Super Micro Computer, Appro, ScaleMP, among others.
Register today for the free Show online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
Low cost Conference is available at $295 in advance for the full day's program including the industry luncheon. Register online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Dialog: An Introductory Tutorial
- Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux
- Recovery of RAID and LVM2 Volumes
- Bash Arrays
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Building a Linux-Based High-Performance Compute Cluster