7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing
The 7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing will assemble 800 Wall Street IT executives to see High Performance Computing, Low Latency, Cloud, Virtualization, Grid systems to increase speed and profits, reduce cost and increase agility and performance.
Major sponsors include Microsoft, IBM, Intel, HP, Cisco, Blade, Arista, Red Hat, Corvil, Solace, Forsythe, Fulcrum Microsystems, Fujitsu, SGI, Super Micro Computer, Appro, ScaleMP, among others.
Register today for the free Show online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
Low cost Conference is available at $295 in advance for the full day's program including the industry luncheon. Register online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions