7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing
The 7th Annual 2010 High Performance Computing will assemble 800 Wall Street IT executives to see High Performance Computing, Low Latency, Cloud, Virtualization, Grid systems to increase speed and profits, reduce cost and increase agility and performance.
Major sponsors include Microsoft, IBM, Intel, HP, Cisco, Blade, Arista, Red Hat, Corvil, Solace, Forsythe, Fulcrum Microsystems, Fujitsu, SGI, Super Micro Computer, Appro, ScaleMP, among others.
Register today for the free Show online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
Low cost Conference is available at $295 in advance for the full day's program including the industry luncheon. Register online at: www.flaggmgmt.com/hpc
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment