2013 USENIX Federated Conferences Week
Join us in San Jose, CA, June 24-28, 2013, for FCW '13. 2013 USENIX Federated Conferences Week (FCW '13) combines new and established conferences and workshops on hot topics into a packed week of research, trends, and community interaction, making it easier than ever to stay a step ahead. By attending FCW '13, you'll get cost-effective learning and the information and connections to keep your career on track. Don't miss out on this opportunity to create the conference experience that meets your unique needs. Register by June 3 and save. Additional discounts are available!https://www.usenix.org/fcw13/lj
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Linux Systems Administrator