11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Stree
April 7, 2014
New York, NY
Big Data, Cloud, Data Centers, Networks, Low Latency, Cost Savings, Speed, Virtualization for Wall Street. The Largest show of HPC in 2014. April 7, 2014: 11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Street. HPC, Big Data. Data Centers, Cloud, Networks, Low Latency, Virtualization, cost savings, speed, are changing the way global financial markets are transacting business. Come hear leading Wall Street IT directors and vendor technology experts at one time, one place next April. Speakers will cover 2014 HPC, Cloud, networks, high speed, low latency, data centers, Linux, reducing cost and total cost of ownership. The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Server Hardening
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk