11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Stree
April 7, 2014
New York, NY
Big Data, Cloud, Data Centers, Networks, Low Latency, Cost Savings, Speed, Virtualization for Wall Street. The Largest show of HPC in 2014. April 7, 2014: 11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Street. HPC, Big Data. Data Centers, Cloud, Networks, Low Latency, Virtualization, cost savings, speed, are changing the way global financial markets are transacting business. Come hear leading Wall Street IT directors and vendor technology experts at one time, one place next April. Speakers will cover 2014 HPC, Cloud, networks, high speed, low latency, data centers, Linux, reducing cost and total cost of ownership. The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment