10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation
Join us in Hollywood, CA, October 8–10, 2012, for the 10th USENIX
Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation. The 10th
OSDI seeks to present innovative, exciting research in computer
systems. OSDI brings together professionals from academic and
industrial backgrounds in what has become the premier forum for
discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems
software. Highlights include a Keynote Address from David Haussler; an
outstanding technical program drawn from a range of topic areas
including operating systems, networked and distributed systems,
mobility, cloud computing, and security; and evening events including
Birds-of-a-Feather sessions, a Poster Session, and more.
Register by September 17 and save! Additional discounts available!
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud