I'm often compared to the Absent-Minded Professor. I take it as a great compliment, because in the movie, he's brilliant. Unfortunately, when people refer to me as him, it's the "absent-minded" part they're stressing—not the "professor" part.
During the past few years, I've written about task-management systems, "get things done" digital tools and ways to keep track of to-do lists in Linux. This month, I'm sharing Wunderlist, which is a cross-platform task-management and sharing utility that is truly amazing. When I say cross-platform, I really mean it too. Wunderlist works in Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, the Web and probably another half-dozen interfaces I've yet to encounter.
Although it has a robust feature set including task list sharing, due dates, task notes, the ability to drag tasks between lists and keep track of completed items, for me, its real value is in its simplicity. Wunderlist doesn't try to do too much; it just does task lists really, really well. If you haven't seen Wunderlist in action before, put it on your list today: http://www.wunderlist.com.
|Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving||May 21, 2013|
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Roll your own dynamic dns
20 min 50 sec ago
- Please correct the URL for Salt Stack's web site
3 hours 32 min ago
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
5 hours 47 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
6 hours 16 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
7 hours 14 min ago
8 hours 43 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
9 hours 51 min ago
- I like your topic on android
10 hours 38 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
17 hours 13 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
22 hours 52 min ago