A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
50 min 14 sec ago
1 hour 9 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 34 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 47 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 26 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 1 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 29 min ago
10 hours 24 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
11 hours 44 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 17 min ago