why it is not a defined MSSQL function??? mssql_select_db('[SwitchCenterDB]', $connect);
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_select_db()
The source in question:
$connect = odbc_connect("DSNNAME", "miki", "84139") or die ("couldn't connect");
if ($connect) echo 'Great!';
else echo 'Damn';
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released