When a Shell Isn't Enough
Not long ago, I wrote about how awesome it is to have shell access on a remote server. I still hold to that notion, but I received a lot of feedback on the issue. If you've considered paying even a couple dollars a month for shell access on a server, you might want to check out http://www.lowendbox.com.
Image from http://www.lowendbox.com
Although not a provider itself, lowendbox indexes all the best deals out there for full root access to your own server. Most of the servers are true to their name and provide only minimum specifications, but if a simple command shell is what you want, purchasing a small server instance in the cloud might be the way to go. I know I was happy to hear such things existed.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming