What is the error in php?
In this php program:
// connect to DSN MSSQL with a user and password
$connect = odbc_connect("DSNNAME", "miki", "84139") or die ("couldn't connect");
odbc_exec($connect, "use SwitchCenterDB");
$result = odbc_exec($connect, 'show tables');
?>[Mon Mar 03 11:49:59 2008] [error] [client 18.104.22.168] PHP Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'show'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in /srv/www/htdocs/hu/Proj1/ttc.php on line ...
there is an error:
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Product of the Day: JReport, Java-Based Reporting for the Linux Environment
- Build Your Own Arcade Game Player and Relive the '80s!
- Alien - Use Any Package On Any Distribution
- Django Models and Migrations
- Graphics Tools for Linux
- Network Buffers and Memory Management
- The Death of Xenix
- Programming with GNU Software