In this php program:
// connect to DSN MSSQL with a user and password
$connect = odbc_connect("DSNNAME", "miki", "84139") or die ("couldn't connect");
odbc_exec($connect, "use SwitchCenterDB");
$result = odbc_exec($connect, 'show tables');
?>[Mon Mar 03 11:49:59 2008] [error] [client 22.214.171.124] PHP Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'show'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in /srv/www/htdocs/hu/Proj1/ttc.php on line ...
there is an error:
|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- Android's Limits
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 7 min ago
- Yeah, user namespaces are
2 hours 23 min ago
- Cari Uang
5 hours 54 min ago
- user namespaces
8 hours 48 min ago
9 hours 14 min ago
- One advantage with VMs
11 hours 42 min ago
- about info
12 hours 15 min ago
12 hours 16 min ago
12 hours 17 min ago
12 hours 19 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
How to Build an Optimal Hadoop Cluster to Store and Maintain Unlimited Amounts of Data Using Microservers
Realizing the promise of Apache® Hadoop® requires the effective deployment of compute, memory, storage and networking to achieve optimal results. With its flexibility and multitude of options, it is easy to over or under provision the server infrastructure, resulting in poor performance and high TCO. Join us for an in depth, technical discussion with industry experts from leading Hadoop and server companies who will provide insights into the key considerations for designing and deploying an optimal Hadoop cluster.
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?