What constitutes "non-commercial use"?
Creative Commons is surveying people on what they believe constitutes "non-commercial use".
Creative Commons is conducting a study on the meaning of “NonCommercial” and you can weigh in by answering a detailed questionnaire on the subject. We’ve extended the deadline for participation to December 14 (originally December 7) as we’re still getting healthy response via all those who blogged about the questionnaire this week.
Read more about the survey. As a fair heads up, it's a long survey (it just took me about 20 minutes to complete) but was certainly thought provoking. I'd love to hear what others had to think here in the comments below -- please weigh in.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!