Webware for Python
So, what is it? From the web page:
Webware for Python is a suite of Python packages and tools for developing object-oriented, web-based applications. The suite uses well known design patterns and includes a fast Application Server, Servlets, Python Server Pages (PSP), Object-Relational Mapping, Task Scheduling, Session Management, and many other features. Webware is very modular and easily extended.
I confess that I have looked at it as the way to implement a web-based application many times over the years. I have, however, never picked it. Actually, I have usually picked Karrigell. Why? Well, while Webware is very modular, it always seems like I needed to understand all too many modules to do what I could do in Karrigell with a lot less to understand.
But, it's Python and it does seem to be clean. I am thinking about giving it another try. All I need is a project that fits.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet