Webinar this week: Storage
We have a webinar coming up this week -- this one is all about storage. Join us Thursday, March 28, 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. GMT). The webinar is free to all. Register now at http://lnxjr.nl/ANSYSsim328.
The expanding use of Simulation-Driven Product Development places growing demands on the IT infrastructure — for computational power, data storage, networking and effective collaboration across geographically distributed teams. ANSYS works with IT industry leaders to understand and demonstrate solution architectures that support a scalable and cost-effective IT deployment of their software. This webcast series shares the knowledge and experience of ANSYS experts and their partners, to support strategic decision making related to IT systems for ANSYS technology.
The next webinar in the series is "Accelerating Time-to-Results with Parallel I/O".
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO