I've really tried to get used to the new Linux J. web design, but I just can't do it. It's way too busy, things are hard to find, too many columns, there is too much wasted space at the top (i.e., big banner stuff with very little information), etc. Sorry. I have to remove the bookmark. The LJ site is just too hard to use and not much fun anymore. Please let me know if you go back to the old design or something else, and I'll try it out.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 25 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 45 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 18 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 20 min ago
14 hours 40 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 5 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 18 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 57 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 31 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
22 hours 29 sec ago