Waters Technology publishes NorthPoint's perspective on Buy-Side Risk Management - Part II
Waters Technology publishes "What Lies Beneath: An Examination of Risk on the Buy-Side" featuring Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner's, perspective on risk management. For over 25 years, Waters Technology has provided expert, independent financial journalism through four titles: Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data, Sell-Side Technology, and Buy-Side Technology.
The article looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology. For more information on how we are helping clients with their Risk Management challenges, contact Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner, at 212.819.1700 or via email.
Web Development News
- Hash Tables—Theory and Practice
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Making a PHP Site on Linux Work with a Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Science on Android
- Bluetooth Hacks