Waters Technology publishes NorthPoint's perspective on Buy-Side Risk Management - Part II
Waters Technology publishes "What Lies Beneath: An Examination of Risk on the Buy-Side" featuring Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner's, perspective on risk management. For over 25 years, Waters Technology has provided expert, independent financial journalism through four titles: Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data, Sell-Side Technology, and Buy-Side Technology.
The article looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology. For more information on how we are helping clients with their Risk Management challenges, contact Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner, at 212.819.1700 or via email.
Web Development News
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!