Waters Technology publishes NorthPoint's perspective on Buy-Side Risk Management - Part II
Waters Technology publishes "What Lies Beneath: An Examination of Risk on the Buy-Side" featuring Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner's, perspective on risk management. For over 25 years, Waters Technology has provided expert, independent financial journalism through four titles: Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data, Sell-Side Technology, and Buy-Side Technology.
The article looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology. For more information on how we are helping clients with their Risk Management challenges, contact Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner, at 212.819.1700 or via email.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice