Watch O'Reilly's Velocity Conference Keynotes Streaming Live
We will live stream the Velocity Web Performance and Operations Conference keynotes on Wednesday and Thursday, June 15-16, so those who can't be there in person can enjoy the content online. For more information on the keynote presentations and schedule, please visit the event site at http://velocityconf.com/velocity2011/public/content/keynotes and make sure to join us right here June 15th and 16th. Presentations will begin at 8:30 AM Pacific TIme each day.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Building a Two-Node Linux Cluster with Heartbeat