Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? -- CONTEST NOW OVER
Sorry, this contest is now over
Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? Here's how -- it's easy:
Watch LinuxJournal.com's daily Tech Tip videos this week (March 9 - 13, 2009) and collect the secret letters host Shawn Powers or Mitch Frazier announces during the videos each day. Come Friday unscramble the letters to reveal the secret word(s). Everyone with the correct answer who responds by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009 wins a free digital subscription to Linux Journal -- it's that easy!
The first video can be found here:
and subsequent videos this week can be found on the front page of LinuxJournal.com or directly here:
or we have a dedicated feed for the videos so you can simply add the following to your RSS reader of choice:
Submit your answer to our contest form by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009.
Good luck and happy Linux Journal-ing!
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme