Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? -- CONTEST NOW OVER
Sorry, this contest is now over
Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? Here's how -- it's easy:
Watch LinuxJournal.com's daily Tech Tip videos this week (March 9 - 13, 2009) and collect the secret letters host Shawn Powers or Mitch Frazier announces during the videos each day. Come Friday unscramble the letters to reveal the secret word(s). Everyone with the correct answer who responds by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009 wins a free digital subscription to Linux Journal -- it's that easy!
The first video can be found here:
and subsequent videos this week can be found on the front page of LinuxJournal.com or directly here:
or we have a dedicated feed for the videos so you can simply add the following to your RSS reader of choice:
Submit your answer to our contest form by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009.
Good luck and happy Linux Journal-ing!
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment