Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? -- CONTEST NOW OVER
Sorry, this contest is now over
Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? Here's how -- it's easy:
Watch LinuxJournal.com's daily Tech Tip videos this week (March 9 - 13, 2009) and collect the secret letters host Shawn Powers or Mitch Frazier announces during the videos each day. Come Friday unscramble the letters to reveal the secret word(s). Everyone with the correct answer who responds by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009 wins a free digital subscription to Linux Journal -- it's that easy!
The first video can be found here:
and subsequent videos this week can be found on the front page of LinuxJournal.com or directly here:
or we have a dedicated feed for the videos so you can simply add the following to your RSS reader of choice:
Submit your answer to our contest form by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009.
Good luck and happy Linux Journal-ing!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates