Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? -- CONTEST NOW OVER
Sorry, this contest is now over
Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? Here's how -- it's easy:
Watch LinuxJournal.com's daily Tech Tip videos this week (March 9 - 13, 2009) and collect the secret letters host Shawn Powers or Mitch Frazier announces during the videos each day. Come Friday unscramble the letters to reveal the secret word(s). Everyone with the correct answer who responds by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009 wins a free digital subscription to Linux Journal -- it's that easy!
The first video can be found here:
and subsequent videos this week can be found on the front page of LinuxJournal.com or directly here:
or we have a dedicated feed for the videos so you can simply add the following to your RSS reader of choice:
Submit your answer to our contest form by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009.
Good luck and happy Linux Journal-ing!
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development