Visit us at LinuxWorld Expo, Booth 1622
If you're in San Francisco this coming week, make sure to stop by LinuxWorld Conference and Expo at the Moscone Convention Center. Linux Journal will be there with some great show specials. Visit us in booth 1622.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Watch for show updates and photos from the show here on the site Tuesday through Thursday. We'll make sure to keep you up to date on any important and news-worthy happenings from the event.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development