Video White Paper: The Content Analytics Imperative
Information is a competitive advantage. Organizations need a strategy for managing both structured and unstructured content (text, video, images, social media, web pages etc.). Content analytics is the answer to harnessing all types of content and making it actionable.
IBM has sponsored a white paper by research firm IDC that provides a deep dive into content analytics. Register now to listen to this video whitepaper and to learn more about the components of content analytics applications, emerging best practices, and the issues to consider before deploying content analytics technologies. You will also be able to download the full IDC report.
Sponsored by IBM
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment