Video White Paper: The Content Analytics Imperative
Information is a competitive advantage. Organizations need a strategy for managing both structured and unstructured content (text, video, images, social media, web pages etc.). Content analytics is the answer to harnessing all types of content and making it actionable.
IBM has sponsored a white paper by research firm IDC that provides a deep dive into content analytics. Register now to listen to this video whitepaper and to learn more about the components of content analytics applications, emerging best practices, and the issues to consider before deploying content analytics technologies. You will also be able to download the full IDC report.
Sponsored by IBM
Special Reports: DevOps
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- Finite-Element Methods for PDEs
- Webinar: Maximizing NoSQL Clusters for Large Data Sets