Video White Paper: The Content Analytics Imperative
Information is a competitive advantage. Organizations need a strategy for managing both structured and unstructured content (text, video, images, social media, web pages etc.). Content analytics is the answer to harnessing all types of content and making it actionable.
IBM has sponsored a white paper by research firm IDC that provides a deep dive into content analytics. Register now to listen to this video whitepaper and to learn more about the components of content analytics applications, emerging best practices, and the issues to consider before deploying content analytics technologies. You will also be able to download the full IDC report.
Sponsored by IBM
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux