Video White Paper: The Content Analytics Imperative
Information is a competitive advantage. Organizations need a strategy for managing both structured and unstructured content (text, video, images, social media, web pages etc.). Content analytics is the answer to harnessing all types of content and making it actionable.
IBM has sponsored a white paper by research firm IDC that provides a deep dive into content analytics. Register now to listen to this video whitepaper and to learn more about the components of content analytics applications, emerging best practices, and the issues to consider before deploying content analytics technologies. You will also be able to download the full IDC report.
Sponsored by IBM
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 43 sec ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 3 min ago
7 hours 22 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
7 hours 47 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 1 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 40 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 14 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 43 min ago
16 hours 37 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 57 min ago