Video White Paper: The Content Analytics Imperative
Information is a competitive advantage. Organizations need a strategy for managing both structured and unstructured content (text, video, images, social media, web pages etc.). Content analytics is the answer to harnessing all types of content and making it actionable.
IBM has sponsored a white paper by research firm IDC that provides a deep dive into content analytics. Register now to listen to this video whitepaper and to learn more about the components of content analytics applications, emerging best practices, and the issues to consider before deploying content analytics technologies. You will also be able to download the full IDC report.
Sponsored by IBM
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Tiny Makers
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment