VAIO CR353 --RHEL installation
while installing the RHEL 5 on my laptop (Vaio VGN-CR353), the graphics mode does not work and the installation takes place only in text mode with the error message "Failed to start the X server". as per i figured it out it was a problem related with the graphics card-ATI Mobility Radeon X2300. I downloaded some driver i got on the web but couldn't figure out a way of installing the same. as i couldn't mount it on my system by any means. pen drive, cd nothing gets mounted. what can i do?
does my laptop not support linux at all??
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development