VAIO CR353 --RHEL installation
while installing the RHEL 5 on my laptop (Vaio VGN-CR353), the graphics mode does not work and the installation takes place only in text mode with the error message "Failed to start the X server". as per i figured it out it was a problem related with the graphics card-ATI Mobility Radeon X2300. I downloaded some driver i got on the web but couldn't figure out a way of installing the same. as i couldn't mount it on my system by any means. pen drive, cd nothing gets mounted. what can i do?
does my laptop not support linux at all??
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!