VAIO CR353 --RHEL installation
while installing the RHEL 5 on my laptop (Vaio VGN-CR353), the graphics mode does not work and the installation takes place only in text mode with the error message "Failed to start the X server". as per i figured it out it was a problem related with the graphics card-ATI Mobility Radeon X2300. I downloaded some driver i got on the web but couldn't figure out a way of installing the same. as i couldn't mount it on my system by any means. pen drive, cd nothing gets mounted. what can i do?
does my laptop not support linux at all??
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Our Assignment
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Talking to Twitter
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Quantum Cryptography
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!