VAIO CR353 --RHEL installation
while installing the RHEL 5 on my laptop (Vaio VGN-CR353), the graphics mode does not work and the installation takes place only in text mode with the error message "Failed to start the X server". as per i figured it out it was a problem related with the graphics card-ATI Mobility Radeon X2300. I downloaded some driver i got on the web but couldn't figure out a way of installing the same. as i couldn't mount it on my system by any means. pen drive, cd nothing gets mounted. what can i do?
does my laptop not support linux at all??
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database