VAIO CR353 --RHEL installation
while installing the RHEL 5 on my laptop (Vaio VGN-CR353), the graphics mode does not work and the installation takes place only in text mode with the error message "Failed to start the X server". as per i figured it out it was a problem related with the graphics card-ATI Mobility Radeon X2300. I downloaded some driver i got on the web but couldn't figure out a way of installing the same. as i couldn't mount it on my system by any means. pen drive, cd nothing gets mounted. what can i do?
does my laptop not support linux at all??
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- ebook2cw-E-book to Morse Code Conversion
- Overlay Images on Video Using MPlayer and MEncoder
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Security Distribution for Linux Clusters