Is it possible to change my username in the forums? (or for the site overall?).
While "Toril" worked well for my name on BBS's a good 10-15 years ago, lately I've been trying to consolidate my online monikers into one. "FredR" is just as good, as it outlines my real name.
I'm having this huge internal crisis, as I'm an enormous fan of Linux and Linux Journal, but I'm hesitant to post more in the forums as my (now dated) former BBS nickname.
I'm hoping the Webmistress can help me with this one.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development