Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with DevOps
Aug 05, 2015 By Carlie Fairchild
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
In this webinar Alanna Brown, who heads up DevOps research at Puppet Labs, will discuss:
- Where to start — and what to automate — so you can build on early success.
- Why tools matter (but aren't the sum total of DevOps).
- How to measure the success of your DevOps initiative and enable continuous improvement.
- New findings from Puppet Labs 2015 DevOps Report, including data on lean management, technical practices, IT performance & more.
Alanna Brown heads up DevOps research and go-to-marketing strategies at Puppet Labs. She also works closely with Puppet Labs product owners and engineers to develop a roadmap and support for Puppet on Windows.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- Saving the Net
- Penguins for President?