Unofficial Google Shell
Goosh.org is a Google interface that behaves similar to a UNIX shell. You type commands and the results are shown on the page.
will list all of the working commands. For instance, I can:
video linux journal
to get search results that feature all LinuxJournal.com videos or
wiki linus torvalds
to get all Wikipedia search results matching Linus Torvalds.
Ultimately I don't know how useful this actually is, but it is kind of fun. :)
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux