Unofficial Google Shell
Goosh.org is a Google interface that behaves similar to a UNIX shell. You type commands and the results are shown on the page.
will list all of the working commands. For instance, I can:
video linux journal
to get search results that feature all LinuxJournal.com videos or
wiki linus torvalds
to get all Wikipedia search results matching Linus Torvalds.
Ultimately I don't know how useful this actually is, but it is kind of fun. :)
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration