Tech Support Request - Serial baud rade changes
One of my goals for the forum was to provide a source of information sharing and tech support, so, with that, we have our first tech support style question!
From Jim, W6JVE:
Some of us in the amateur radio game would like to be able to use the serial port on the computer at 45.45 baud, 5 bits per character so we can send and receive 60 wpm RTTY signals through the port. That is not one of the supported baud rates. I don't know where to go to ask that this be changed.
So, is this something that can be done easily? Programatically? Can you help Jim out? If so, post a response! And thanks!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds