tap0 received packet with same address as source address
Hi please help me
I am running 4 linux 2.6 servers with openvpn in bridging mode, I get this message Tap0 received packet with same address as source address, then my entire hangs.
what is causing this error and how to fix?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Consent That Goes Both Ways