tap0 received packet with same address as source address
Nov 05, 2008 By DJ789
Hi please help me
I am running 4 linux 2.6 servers with openvpn in bridging mode, I get this message Tap0 received packet with same address as source address, then my entire hangs.
what is causing this error and how to fix?
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory