tap0 received packet with same address as source address
Nov 05, 2008 By DJ789
Hi please help me
I am running 4 linux 2.6 servers with openvpn in bridging mode, I get this message Tap0 received packet with same address as source address, then my entire hangs.
what is causing this error and how to fix?
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.