Survey of readers was taken, results say...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/ultimate-linux-box is where the survey lives.
As of April 14, 2008, the results read:
Ultimate Gaming Machine
12% (106 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (65 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
11% (95 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (70 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (124 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (74 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (103 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
16% (146 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (28 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (89 votes)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...