Survey of readers was taken, results say...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/ultimate-linux-box is where the survey lives.
As of April 14, 2008, the results read:
Ultimate Gaming Machine
12% (106 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (65 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
11% (95 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (70 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (124 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (74 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (103 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
16% (146 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (28 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (89 votes)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites