From the SuperComputing '08 Floor, Part 3 of 4
Nov 21, 2008 By Shawn Powers
More from the SuperComputing '08 floor. Editor Shawn Powers talks about Mathematica, CUDA, quiet, efficient servers and more.
Super Micro Computer
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products