Subscriber's Membership Benefits
By signing up for the Subscriber's Membership Benefits, your subscription to Linux Journal will continue at guaranteed savings without interruption unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each subscription term, we will renew your subscription automatically. Your credit card will be charged, according to how you initially subscribed. By checking this box and clicking the submit button, you authorize us to charge the credit card you provide today, annually, at 10% off the subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
You can contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, +1 818-487-2089, to cancel at any time and receive a refund for any un-mailed issues.
Linux Journal is published 12 times per year. The annual USA newsstand price is $71.88.
If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)