Subscriber's Membership Benefits
By signing up for the Subscriber's Membership Benefits, your subscription to Linux Journal will continue at guaranteed savings without interruption unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each subscription term, we will renew your subscription automatically. Your credit card will be charged, according to how you initially subscribed. By checking this box and clicking the submit button, you authorize us to charge the credit card you provide today, annually, at 10% off the subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
You can contact us by email, email@example.com, or phone, +1 818-487-2089, to cancel at any time and receive a refund for any un-mailed issues.
Linux Journal is published 12 times per year. The annual USA newsstand price is $71.88.
If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios