Subscriber's Membership Benefits
By signing up for the Subscriber's Membership Benefits, your subscription to Linux Journal will continue at guaranteed savings without interruption unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each subscription term, we will renew your subscription automatically. Your credit card will be charged, according to how you initially subscribed. By checking this box and clicking the submit button, you authorize us to charge the credit card you provide today, annually, at 10% off the subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
You can contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, +1 818-487-2089, to cancel at any time and receive a refund for any un-mailed issues.
Linux Journal is published 12 times per year. The annual USA newsstand price is $71.88.
If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment