Subscribe and Win an IPad Mini (you heard us right)
Here at Linux Journal, we accept all geeks. Whether you're a Windows addict or a Mac-head, Linux doesn't discriminate, and neither do we.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
(Plus, we get a certain perverse pleasure knowing an iPad will be used to read a magazine about Linux and Open Source.)
Subscribe Now and save $10 off the regular subscription rate, and you could win your choice of a Nexus 10 or an iPad Mini. If you choose the latter, we won't judge, and we won't tell.
The subscription contest expires November 14, 2013, at 11:59 PM CST. The winner will be notified via email November 15, 2013.Subscribe Now
NOTE: offering the iPad Mini is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from you, our readers, that we include an iPad in our subscription contests. (Well at least it's not a Surface tablet.)
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)