Sr. Software Engineer - Linux Kernel/Driver Development (C/C++)
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Longmont, CO
Company: Bsquare Corporation
Bsquare Corporation helps smart device makers worldwide get high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With our extensive engineering and licensing expertise and innovative software solutions, we can help companies cost-effectively create Windows-based smart devices customized to their specific requirements.
Bsquare provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid premium for employee coverage in the Medical/Dental/Vision plans, paid-time off, 401(k), flexible spending account with employer contribution, incentive stock options, tuition reimbursement program, and more!
We are currently seeking a senior-level software engineer to perform Adobe Flash and FlashLite porting on embedded devices for the Linux and Android operating systems.Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Port current and future versions of Flash and FlashLite to the Linux and Android environments
- Work with customers to successfully implement Flash or FlashLite on custom platforms
- Fix bugs related to Flash or FlashLite
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical competency
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux application, middleware, and driver development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of C and C++ development experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete a profile on our Careers site at: http://www.bsquare.com/careers.asp
Bsquare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Vigilante Malware
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products