Sr. Software Engineer - Linux Kernel/Driver Development (C/C++)
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Longmont, CO
Company: Bsquare Corporation
Bsquare Corporation helps smart device makers worldwide get high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With our extensive engineering and licensing expertise and innovative software solutions, we can help companies cost-effectively create Windows-based smart devices customized to their specific requirements.
Bsquare provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid premium for employee coverage in the Medical/Dental/Vision plans, paid-time off, 401(k), flexible spending account with employer contribution, incentive stock options, tuition reimbursement program, and more!
We are currently seeking a senior-level software engineer to perform Adobe Flash and FlashLite porting on embedded devices for the Linux and Android operating systems.Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Port current and future versions of Flash and FlashLite to the Linux and Android environments
- Work with customers to successfully implement Flash or FlashLite on custom platforms
- Fix bugs related to Flash or FlashLite
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical competency
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux application, middleware, and driver development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of C and C++ development experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete a profile on our Careers site at: http://www.bsquare.com/careers.asp
Bsquare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...