Sr. Software Engineer - Linux Kernel/Driver Development (C/C++)
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Longmont, CO
Company: Bsquare Corporation
Bsquare Corporation helps smart device makers worldwide get high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With our extensive engineering and licensing expertise and innovative software solutions, we can help companies cost-effectively create Windows-based smart devices customized to their specific requirements.
Bsquare provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid premium for employee coverage in the Medical/Dental/Vision plans, paid-time off, 401(k), flexible spending account with employer contribution, incentive stock options, tuition reimbursement program, and more!
We are currently seeking a senior-level software engineer to perform Adobe Flash and FlashLite porting on embedded devices for the Linux and Android operating systems.Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Port current and future versions of Flash and FlashLite to the Linux and Android environments
- Work with customers to successfully implement Flash or FlashLite on custom platforms
- Fix bugs related to Flash or FlashLite
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical competency
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux application, middleware, and driver development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of C and C++ development experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete a profile on our Careers site at: http://www.bsquare.com/careers.asp
Bsquare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag