Sr. Software Engineer - Linux Kernel/Driver Development (C/C++)
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Longmont, CO
Company: Bsquare Corporation
Bsquare Corporation helps smart device makers worldwide get high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With our extensive engineering and licensing expertise and innovative software solutions, we can help companies cost-effectively create Windows-based smart devices customized to their specific requirements.
Bsquare provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid premium for employee coverage in the Medical/Dental/Vision plans, paid-time off, 401(k), flexible spending account with employer contribution, incentive stock options, tuition reimbursement program, and more!
We are currently seeking a senior-level software engineer to perform Adobe Flash and FlashLite porting on embedded devices for the Linux and Android operating systems.Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Port current and future versions of Flash and FlashLite to the Linux and Android environments
- Work with customers to successfully implement Flash or FlashLite on custom platforms
- Fix bugs related to Flash or FlashLite
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical competency
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux application, middleware, and driver development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of C and C++ development experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete a profile on our Careers site at: http://www.bsquare.com/careers.asp
Bsquare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Video Preview
- New Products
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters