Sparc Performance Monitoring Software That Can Monitor Linux As Well?
I administer V880 and V890 Sun server running both Solaris 8 and 9. I currently use Orca and Nagios to monitor these systems. We are going to re-platform using a Dell server solution with Redhat Enterprise however there will be a long period of time where Solaris and Redhat will coexist. Does anyone know of a Sparc program that I can run to effectively monitor Linux while we transition?
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters