Sparc Performance Monitoring Software That Can Monitor Linux As Well?
I administer V880 and V890 Sun server running both Solaris 8 and 9. I currently use Orca and Nagios to monitor these systems. We are going to re-platform using a Dell server solution with Redhat Enterprise however there will be a long period of time where Solaris and Redhat will coexist. Does anyone know of a Sparc program that I can run to effectively monitor Linux while we transition?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
24 min 35 sec ago
24 min 41 sec ago
2 hours 29 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 43 min ago
- As much as I share your point
6 hours 3 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 55 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
15 hours 27 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
20 hours 30 min ago
20 hours 49 min ago