Sparc Performance Monitoring Software That Can Monitor Linux As Well?
I administer V880 and V890 Sun server running both Solaris 8 and 9. I currently use Orca and Nagios to monitor these systems. We are going to re-platform using a Dell server solution with Redhat Enterprise however there will be a long period of time where Solaris and Redhat will coexist. Does anyone know of a Sparc program that I can run to effectively monitor Linux while we transition?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
1 hour 27 min ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 41 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 52 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
8 hours 32 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 52 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 24 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
19 hours 27 min ago
19 hours 47 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 12 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 25 min ago