Sparc Performance Monitoring Software That Can Monitor Linux As Well?
I administer V880 and V890 Sun server running both Solaris 8 and 9. I currently use Orca and Nagios to monitor these systems. We are going to re-platform using a Dell server solution with Redhat Enterprise however there will be a long period of time where Solaris and Redhat will coexist. Does anyone know of a Sparc program that I can run to effectively monitor Linux while we transition?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu