Sony Rumored to Buy BeOS
In an unprecedented corporate buyout, Sony USA put an offer on the table to buy the BeOS corporation Tuesday morning. While BeOS representatives were unavailable for comment, we were able to contact Sony's CBL, Adam Markley to get some more details on the exciting proposal.
"We're just not willing to have another company with a 4 letter name take the spotlight", said Adam. "Due to the recent surge in BeOS sales and development, we couldn't afford to let them steal our thunder."
When asked if there were other concerns surrounding the BeOS rise, Adam only commented, "No, it's really the 4 letter thing. If Arby's didn't have that apostrophe 's', we'd be having a completely different discussion today."
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database