Sony Rumored to Buy BeOS
In an unprecedented corporate buyout, Sony USA put an offer on the table to buy the BeOS corporation Tuesday morning. While BeOS representatives were unavailable for comment, we were able to contact Sony's CBL, Adam Markley to get some more details on the exciting proposal.
"We're just not willing to have another company with a 4 letter name take the spotlight", said Adam. "Due to the recent surge in BeOS sales and development, we couldn't afford to let them steal our thunder."
When asked if there were other concerns surrounding the BeOS rise, Adam only commented, "No, it's really the 4 letter thing. If Arby's didn't have that apostrophe 's', we'd be having a completely different discussion today."
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python