Sony Rumored to Buy BeOS
In an unprecedented corporate buyout, Sony USA put an offer on the table to buy the BeOS corporation Tuesday morning. While BeOS representatives were unavailable for comment, we were able to contact Sony's CBL, Adam Markley to get some more details on the exciting proposal.
"We're just not willing to have another company with a 4 letter name take the spotlight", said Adam. "Due to the recent surge in BeOS sales and development, we couldn't afford to let them steal our thunder."
When asked if there were other concerns surrounding the BeOS rise, Adam only commented, "No, it's really the 4 letter thing. If Arby's didn't have that apostrophe 's', we'd be having a completely different discussion today."
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks