Sony Rumored to Buy BeOS
In an unprecedented corporate buyout, Sony USA put an offer on the table to buy the BeOS corporation Tuesday morning. While BeOS representatives were unavailable for comment, we were able to contact Sony's CBL, Adam Markley to get some more details on the exciting proposal.
"We're just not willing to have another company with a 4 letter name take the spotlight", said Adam. "Due to the recent surge in BeOS sales and development, we couldn't afford to let them steal our thunder."
When asked if there were other concerns surrounding the BeOS rise, Adam only commented, "No, it's really the 4 letter thing. If Arby's didn't have that apostrophe 's', we'd be having a completely different discussion today."
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...