Silverlight On Its Way
For those of you itching to run Microsoft Silverlight applications on Linux, the Mono-based implementation of Silverlight, Moonlight, is on its way.
You can check out the progress here: http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight (opens in new window).
The project's goals are:
- To run Silverlight applications on Linux.
- To provide a Linux SDK to build Silverlight applications.
- To reuse the Silverlight engine we have built for desktop applications.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- animal pajamas
1 hour 49 min ago
- thanks for you post.
1 hour 55 min ago
- thanks for share, great
19 hours 9 min ago
- There are factors which are
1 day 9 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 54 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 5 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 15 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 21 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 22 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 2 hours ago