Silverlight On Its Way
For those of you itching to run Microsoft Silverlight applications on Linux, the Mono-based implementation of Silverlight, Moonlight, is on its way.
You can check out the progress here: http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight (opens in new window).
The project's goals are:
- To run Silverlight applications on Linux.
- To provide a Linux SDK to build Silverlight applications.
- To reuse the Silverlight engine we have built for desktop applications.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python