Silverlight On Its Way
For those of you itching to run Microsoft Silverlight applications on Linux, the Mono-based implementation of Silverlight, Moonlight, is on its way.
You can check out the progress here: http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight (opens in new window).
The project's goals are:
- To run Silverlight applications on Linux.
- To provide a Linux SDK to build Silverlight applications.
- To reuse the Silverlight engine we have built for desktop applications.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- How to Set Up and Use Tripwire
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Video Art: Experimental Animation and Video Techniques in Linux
- Driving Me Nuts - Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel