Silverlight On Its Way
For those of you itching to run Microsoft Silverlight applications on Linux, the Mono-based implementation of Silverlight, Moonlight, is on its way.
You can check out the progress here: http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight (opens in new window).
The project's goals are:
- To run Silverlight applications on Linux.
- To provide a Linux SDK to build Silverlight applications.
- To reuse the Silverlight engine we have built for desktop applications.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 2 min ago
7 hours 22 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
7 hours 47 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 28 sec ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 39 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 13 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 42 min ago
16 hours 37 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 56 min ago