Silverlight On Its Way
For those of you itching to run Microsoft Silverlight applications on Linux, the Mono-based implementation of Silverlight, Moonlight, is on its way.
You can check out the progress here: http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight (opens in new window).
The project's goals are:
- To run Silverlight applications on Linux.
- To provide a Linux SDK to build Silverlight applications.
- To reuse the Silverlight engine we have built for desktop applications.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development