Shawn Powers at Penguicon
This weekend, April 18-20, I'll be in Troy, Michigan for the 6th annual Penguicon convention. The Penguicon is an interesting convention, because it's both a Science Fiction convention, and a Linux convention. It's also interesting, because I've never been to a convention of any sort, so I have no idea what to expect.
Here's the deal:
I'll have a video camera, and I'll be recording tons of stuff. If you're interesting enough, cool enough, or like, bring me coffee or something -- you have a distinct likelihood of being featured in some way on the Linux Journal site.
Also, try to find me, because I'm giving out some cool Linux Journal SWAG too.
Hopefully I'll see you there!
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now