Send Doc Your Wishes
Everyone's favorite Linux Journal Editor Doc Searls has been in the hospital suffering from pancreatitis with complications this last week. He'll be the first to tell you he'll be fine, but some well wishes never hurt anyone.
Please post comments below wishing Doc well -- oddly (or not, rather) Doc is sitting in his hospital bed with laptop in hand, so he'll certainly read any well wishes we post here.
And for some classic Doc to remember why we love this guy so much:
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview