The January 2009 issue of Linux Journal is all about security. At LinuxJournal.com, searching for the term "security" returns 435 results, which might take some time to wade through. Here are my picks from articles that recently have been popular on-line:
- “Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops”
- “The DNS Bug: Why You Should Care”
- “Understanding Kaminsky's DNS Bug”
- “Debian Security Flaw”
You'll also want to check in with our on-line News Editor from time to time. Security is frequently a topic of discussion:
Stay safe out there!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu