The January 2009 issue of Linux Journal is all about security. At LinuxJournal.com, searching for the term "security" returns 435 results, which might take some time to wade through. Here are my picks from articles that recently have been popular on-line:
- “Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops”
- “The DNS Bug: Why You Should Care”
- “Understanding Kaminsky's DNS Bug”
- “Debian Security Flaw”
You'll also want to check in with our on-line News Editor from time to time. Security is frequently a topic of discussion:
Stay safe out there!
- New Products
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- A Little GUI for Your CLI
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice