The January 2009 issue of Linux Journal is all about security. At LinuxJournal.com, searching for the term "security" returns 435 results, which might take some time to wade through. Here are my picks from articles that recently have been popular on-line:
- “Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops”
- “The DNS Bug: Why You Should Care”
- “Understanding Kaminsky's DNS Bug”
- “Debian Security Flaw”
You'll also want to check in with our on-line News Editor from time to time. Security is frequently a topic of discussion:
Stay safe out there!
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers