The January 2009 issue of Linux Journal is all about security. At LinuxJournal.com, searching for the term "security" returns 435 results, which might take some time to wade through. Here are my picks from articles that recently have been popular on-line:
- “Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops”
- “The DNS Bug: Why You Should Care”
- “Understanding Kaminsky's DNS Bug”
- “Debian Security Flaw”
You'll also want to check in with our on-line News Editor from time to time. Security is frequently a topic of discussion:
Stay safe out there!
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!