The January 2009 issue of Linux Journal is all about security. At LinuxJournal.com, searching for the term "security" returns 435 results, which might take some time to wade through. Here are my picks from articles that recently have been popular on-line:
- “Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops”
- “The DNS Bug: Why You Should Care”
- “Understanding Kaminsky's DNS Bug”
- “Debian Security Flaw”
You'll also want to check in with our on-line News Editor from time to time. Security is frequently a topic of discussion:
Stay safe out there!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks