Schedule Announced for Conference & Workshops on SOA, SaaS, Virtualisation & ECM
When Technologies Mean Business, Participation Means Advantage. The schedule for Business Technology Summit has been announced. The theme of this year's summit is Riding the Workhorse IT Hockey Stick, featuring a convergence of four co-located tracks that have been identified as the power team for Workhorse IT -- SOA & Web Services, SaaS/PaaS, Enterprise Content Management and Virtualisation. View the complete schedule here http://www.btsummit.com/summitSchedule.html
Gain Strategic, Technical and Business Insights at BT Summit 2008, Bangalore Edition:
* Dr. Chris Harding of The Open Group will present straight from the source a deep dive workshop on Using TOGAF for SOA.
* Alan Pelz-Sharpe will put ECM and SOA through the SWOT Grind, speak about Email Archiving and Discovery, and lead a workshop on Selecting the Best ECM System.
* Peter Coffee will show you how to Code In the Cloud as well as lead a deep dive workshop on Enterprise Readiness for the Cloud
* Dr. Matjaz Juric, CEO of the SOA Competency Center, will conduct a hands-on workshop on BPMN to BPEL Modeling Business Processes for SOA and three focused sessions on SOA Architectural Patterns, SOA and BPM, and Designing Reusable Service Interfaces
* Dr. Robert Marcus, Author of the Global Grid, will present the State of the Union - SOA Standards and lead a deep dive workshop on Future Distributed Computing Architectures and the Role of SOA
* Nitin Borwankar will show you How to Find the Silver Lining in Cloud Services and lead a deep dive workshop on Affordable Data Analytics and Data Warehousing
Business Technology Summit is your chance to refresh, pick up new tips and techniques, and network with your peers to find solutions to the most pressing business technology issues today.The four technology tracks at the summit offer complimentary synergistic for a robust IT infrastructure that you cannot afford to ignore in your quest for business technology success.
REGISTER NOW FOR AS LOW AS INR 2999/-: http://www.btsummit.com/registration.html
|Happy Birthday Linux||Aug 25, 2016|
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
|Pandas||Aug 17, 2016|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy Birthday Linux
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- New Version of GParted
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- Tor 0.2.8.6 Is Released
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel
- Blender for Visual Effects
- All about printf
With all the industry talk about the benefits of Linux on Power and all the performance advantages offered by its open architecture, you may be considering a move in that direction. If you are thinking about analytics, big data and cloud computing, you would be right to evaluate Power. The idea of using commodity x86 hardware and replacing it every three years is an outdated cost model. It doesn’t consider the total cost of ownership, and it doesn’t consider the advantage of real processing power, high-availability and multithreading like a demon.
This ebook takes a look at some of the practical applications of the Linux on Power platform and ways you might bring all the performance power of this open architecture to bear for your organization. There are no smoke and mirrors here—just hard, cold, empirical evidence provided by independent sources. I also consider some innovative ways Linux on Power will be used in the future.Get the Guide